Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Previous Noted moments on FaceBook.


Bottom: Steamed chicken mid-wing with siew mai.
Top: My rice with cute seaweed.


Overall lunch for that day. I still remember its my last day of work.


Chicken Rice galore in a Thermos jar. Its so much healthier and tastier than those you get around outside, at least i deem that.


Overall presentation of my lunch that particular day.


This is what you have for lunch, after a dim sum dinner the night before. I would really kill to have nice mince pork cuties everyday (Siew Mai, I meant). hah~ Good day overall.






Frieed chicken cubes with my very fun and kinky Onigiris!!... New Lunchbos too.




This is one of my very favorite creations, Pesto Chicken skewers , with very nice tupperware containers.


My self-acclaimed very goooood cheese baked rice filled with mushrooms and garlic. So if you're not much of a garlic fan...i think you better step away from my very famous Cheese Baked Rice!



An awesome lunch, that i kind of missed till to day!


This is the result of a very boring day....'what the hell' lunch!....;p

yc

No comments: