Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lunch box life...and finally. UP!!!


This is my Potato Pie, every simple,juz stack everything in a bowl...like how u do a lasagna, but i replace it with pptato. With my favourite fillings like ham,cream cheese,cheddar....(^+^)

This is how it looks like after turning over the bowl. I meant to slice up the pie for easy cumsumption.

This were very easy to make buns , just plain garden fresh vegetables with really nice aged cheddar. *Yum,Yum*



Top: Garden salad toss in EVOO,lime,pepper,salt with shredded Onion Egg to enhance the savoury taste.
Bottom: Mexican chilli bratwurst with egg mayo.



My very exquisite lunchbox filled with my lunch content of the day.



These are buns, wrapped in cling and topped with stickers that i drew with a marker. They make my lunch seem so much happier, indeed.


TADDDDAA!!,Lunch!



yc

No comments: