Monday, June 15, 2009

lunch, 16/06/2009. Pleasant day.


My lunch for 16th june'09.


I like V-Soy, i don't know why.
for its flavour?
for its texture?
for its healthiness?


Tuna mix (small onion,Tartar ,Tuna Chunks)
Sweet toufu skin,
my sis bought it for me.
always pampered by her,
and that's why i'm still happy.
always,like an umbrella she'll shade for me.


Mince meat,an all time favourite.
Really convenient to have it in the fridge,
pre-prepare it,store it.

Trio Mince Meat Recipe:

Ingredients:
-Mince Pork
-Mince Chicken
-Mackerel
-Onion
-Garlic

Seasoning:
-Mushroom Sauce
-Pepper

Preparation:

1)Sauteed onion & garlic until brown and fragrant.
2)Toss in fish,pork & chicken.
3)Stir-fry everything.
4)Lastly, season with mushroom sauce & pepper to preference.
5)Leave to cool.
6)Store in whatever containers/jars you like.
7)Keep it chilled in refrigerator.

*you can use it for bread,rice,noodles,all kinds of stir-fry, pasta*





My Rabbit Craze.
on my lunch bag & work bag.





yc

No comments: