Tuesday, June 16, 2009

An early start...*happy,17/06/09*

I woke up early today,
to deliver a promise.
to fill someone's tummy,
to occupy his lunch hour.

While waiting for the rightful owner to claim his lunch,
i serve myself a cuppa chamomile tea,pondering to sweeten with honey or brown sugar.
i pull a pink serviette,
and place a cupcake above it.
this pairing,
will be my companion for this exact moment.(6.17am,17/06/09)
i will be using the internet,
and do my usuals.

i don't think i'll turn in again,
it feels weird.



Cupcakes and Mini Chocolate cookies.
Nothing except the arrangement is made by me,
(^+^)


- Potato Chicken
-Cabbage & Tomato Stir-Fry
-Kimchi


-Minced meat over basmati.




That's a mid-meal.

Not working today,
i have a lot of thoughts in my head.
Action speaks louder than words,
its probably time for me to work towards my Goal.
I'm frightful of what beholds,
i won't run away.
i have my family & friends,
they love me.
My Sister loves me.
Our future,Our life,
our affinity.


yc

No comments: